Strategic Planning... based on the needs of the customer
Strategic planning begins with an understanding of Strategic, Operational, and Tactical plans and operations
STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS
- Situation Analysis and Needs Assessment ... identified through candid discussion with the organization or agency senior leadership
- Who We Are and Why We Are Here ... recognition of the importance of all stakeholders in the strategic planning process
- C4 Discussion ... Not explosive, and not controlling. Discussion of the need for all participants to communicate, coordinate, cooperate, and ultimately collaborate
- Objective Identification and Measurable Goals Established ... Specific objectives, along with quantitative and qualitative goals
- Plan, Train, Exercise, and Evaluate ... Write, train, exercise and evaluate the plan, followed by repeating the situation analysis and
Please contact us for more information on our Strategic Planning Process!
Greg Nelson Consulting has a proven track record of providing professional planning support along with program and project management for small businesses to large organizations, public and private, domestic and international. We've helped both civilian and government organizations develop strategic plans. Our team authored the first interagency/intergovernmental plan collaborating emergency operations within a catastrophic disaster area. We led a team developing the FAA airspace management plan for disaster response flow control, and we provide quality control review of FEMA air operations plans including ADA compliance checklist, airport survey training, and standardized document formats. Please contact us for more details on our products or references for our work.