Greg Nelson Consulting has a proven track record of successfully coordinating air transportation for civilian or military cargo. We enabled a private aerospace engineering company to certify a high altitude atmospheric sensing, light detection and ranging laser system (HALAS LIDAR) for transport on military aircraft. We coordinated air transportation (airlift) of this system to/from overseas locations in support of OSD hypersonic weapons tests. We are familiar with all aviation certification requirements for hazardous cargo. We are experienced in airport/airfield assessment and survey for emergency air operations planning and execution. Please contact us for more details on our products or references for our work.
Aviation Transportation & Logistics
Civilian and Military airlift coordination, load planning, and hazardous material certification
- AIR TRANSPORTABILITY TEST LOADING AGENCY (ATTLA) CERTIFICATION
- CIVILIAN OR MILITARY, DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORTATION COORDINATION
- HAZARDOUS MATERIAL CERTIFICATION FOR AIR TRANSPORTATION
- AIR TRANSPORTATION, AIRLIFT, AIRDROP, LOAD PLANNING
- AIRPORT AIRFIELD ASSESSMENT AND SURVEYS FOR EMERGENCY AIR OPERATIONS
Please contact us for more information about Aviation Transportation & Logistics!